This page describes the plugins configured
for use with CDMaster32.
NOTE: These applications are property of various authors/companies
and Zittware assumes no responsibility for their use in an illegal manner. If the
application requires payment for use, it is the end user's responsibility to provide that
V2.50 or better already has CDRIP incorporated as an internal plugin. Users of V2.50 do
not need this download.]
- Specificly designed for CDMaster32.
- Setup/configuration for CDMaster32 is a snap, simply install with Setup.EXE.
- Fully functional program.
- Free! when used with CDMaster32.
- <may> require WinASPI drivers. (install these at your own
- Bigger than CDDA32 below. (1MB)
- Only works with CDMaster32. You must use CDMaster32 to rip tracks with CDRip!
||Download and Install...
|CDMaster Plugin File |Costs
CDMaster32 V2.50 or better already have CDRIP incorporated as an internal plugin. Users of
V2.50 do not need this download.
|Not needed, SETUP.EXE does all the
Other Supported Applications:
Instructions on how to configure
CDMaster32 to use these plugins.
For other software, try .
Click here to send Zittware a comment or suggestion.
to return to Zittware's home page.
Click here to return to the CDMaster page.
For more information mailto:email@example.com.
Last modified: by John Zitterkopf.
This page has been visited times since 04/18/99.
Logos are trademarks of their respective owners.
Click here to become a Music HyperBanner Member
and Receive 100 free credits