In order to provide features like CD to
WAV or CD to MP3, CDMaster relies on 3rd party software to provide the best possible
solution. To use these programs, CDMaster must be configured to support the software.
The easiest way to configure CDMaster is by using the button located at the bottom of the
Settings screen. This button will read a *.CDMP file which contains specific settings for
the plug-in you wish to install.
To setup CDMaster for a plug-in, please follow the following steps:
- Point your WWW browser at: http://www.zittware.com
and proceed to the CDMaster plug-in WWW page.
- Locate and download the plug-in you would like to install into CDMaster.
- Locate and download the plug-in configuration file *.CDMP needed to tell CDMaster how to
setup the plug-in.
- Install the plug-ins per the manufacturers instructions. This information is contained
in the documentation of the software.
- Copy the *.CDMP file to the directory of the newly installed plug-in. [Step 4 above]
- Click the button at the
bottom of the Settings screen and point CDMaster to the *.CDMP file. [Step 5 above]
CDMaster will then configure the settings in the CD to WAV Settings or the WAV to MP3
Settings screens based on the information contained in the *.CDMP file.
If you know of a program that could be a plug-in for CDMaster, please Send
me e-mail and I will be happy to work with you to
generate a *.CDMP file.
If no plug-in file is available on www.zittware.com for the application you seek, you
may always configure CDMaster manually using the CD to WAV Settings or the WAV to MP3